Interested in guest writing on StreetArtChat.com? We welcome your ideas!
Here are some considerations:
- The main focus of the post should be about the street art.
- Only original posts that have not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
- Minimum of 300 words **does not apply to photo essays and video blogs
- Original photo essays or videos are highly encouraged.
The Submission Process
Please use the contact form to share an idea.
- Provide an intro. If you are new to StreetArtChat, please briefly introduce yourself and blog idea.
- Outline your idea. You don’t have to have a proposed title or a full post ready when you suggest the topic idea, but do let us know specifically what you have in mind.
- Submit your post. Once your post is accepted, please provide a bio with your blog link and two social media links, and clearly labeled photos/videos for the post. **please indicate which photo or video goes in what location in the post
- Include a featured image . Be sure to include a featured image and label it as featured image